Lakbayan Grade C-

My Lakbayan grade is C-!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out atLakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.

I found this link from my friend’s blog Blogsilog.  It’s a grading system for how much have you seen or visited the provinces and places the Philippines.  I got a C-.

Looks like I have to travel more.  There’s still a lot of great places to be seen.  I still want to go to Boracay, Palawan, Sagada, Camiguin, Davao, Cagayan de Oro, Zamboanga, Subic, and Corregidor.  This year, I have a ticket to Dumaguete.  Next year, maybe in Palawan.

It would be nice to get a B+ rating in 3-5 years.  What’s your score?

7 Responses to “Lakbayan Grade C-”

1. Maxie says:

Don’t feel bad, Jin. My grade is D. :(

2. Jap says:

Oh gawd! and I thought I’m well-traveled! hahaha my grade is C+ only!

Damo pa gid ta wala na kadtuan sa pinas hehehe

3. intsik says:

HI Jinoe!
    C+ ko… looking at mindanao… huhuhu davao lang ko….

At least may ara. Ako zero pa guid sa Mindanao. Kung magkabayaw ko sa Mindanao teh makalagaw gd ko to, libre pa. Right Sis? Hehehe.

4. elizabeth says:

hi jin, C+ ko, pero dunno kung magta-as in 3 years since i plan to go back to the same places (bacolod, palawan, cavite) when i go back there, family reasons and of course, the place i love to experience the peace of nature. i am hoping to bring khai to palawan the next time we visit there, he had never been there, am sure he’ll love it. ti, indi magta-as points ko eh :(.

That’s why I prefer not to go back to Bohol. Although I heard its better now than they were during HS years, I prefer to visit new places instead. Hope to see you and Kai here. Will we be expecting a little Beth or a little Kai by that time?

5. portia says:

I got a B! =)

6. portia says:

By the end of the year jin, Negros Oriental will be shaded na kay mavisit man ayhan kamo ni Que sa amon di sa Dumaguete… Pa Siquijor na lang ta dayon para makadtuan mo man…. by the way, out of curiosity, how many ISLANDS have you been to? Of the 7,100 the Philippines has, I have only been to 36… I hope to step on at least 500 before I am too old to travel…

7. Jap says:

Portia, that’s actually a nice idea for a new lakbayan map. count the islands you’ve been to =) ehehehe